Many say they love this or it is their passion, but disregard what is required to actually execute well and most importantly, safely. We train to overcome all conditions.
Pronounced as "Pro Control System", this discipline is ranked advancement of Olympian standard of Professional Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling and Sports Entertainment performance. Developed through 20+ years of first hand, licensed professional, international success , you receive experienced guidance, from the founder of this discipline, LOW-KI.
The symbols used プロ [pu-ro] in this disciplines name are Japanese Katakana for the word "pro" or "professional" . Japanese culture was greatly influential in the development of this system.
To physically produce at the highest levels of this endeavor takes great skill with respect to safety in order to have a successful career or simply experience. The physical training requires time and effort towards development of self reliance and trust for safety. Professionals display discipline. Unfortunately, many have been injured badly for carelessness, mistiming, intentional harm or by accident. This system addresses common issues to increase your intelligent defense reliance in advancement.
- Instruction is offered through in live person interaction or teleconference instruction, providing individual participant session requirements have been met and discipline can be carried out intelligently and safely by individual participant.
- RECKLESS, RUDE or CARELESS behavior will not be tolerated.
- Individual participant session will be terminated.
This system is structured to advance individuals safely and intelligently to enjoy the journey within the ropes, as listed :
- Rank certification will be determined by each individual participant effort. Time frame to rank completion is dependent on individual participant time commitment to the quality of their technical competency.
- Rank promotion granted by founder or 10th rank & higher.
Guidance in this discipline is designed to emphasize safety before individual participant demonstration to accommodate individual participant personal execution & physical responsibilities. This discipline is NOT DESIGNED TO INCUR DAMAGE but preserve function and bodily integrity.
By participating, it is recognized and accepted by the individual participant, that accidents and mistakes may occur in physical sport development, even with safety measures in place. This discipline is NOT DESIGNED or INSTRUCTED TO HARM participants, if applied as intended. Despite best effort, due to the physical nature of this discipline and inherent risk of its environment, injury or worse may occur.
Therefore, it is reasonable that any individual participant will participate at the individual participant's own risk.
Whereas instructor, Brandon Silvestry, also known as Low-Ki, will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur during the physical training demand of individual participation in this discipline. No Exceptions.
Guidance from a steady hand.